Sunday, April 2, 2017

Thistle - Flourisheslc March/April Release


Today is Day 1 of the Flourishes lc March/April release.  I am featuring the set called Thistle.
I'm very excited to present this great set called Thistle!  There are so many great ideas for what you could do with this.  I know that thistle come in a variety of colors, but the kind that grow around here are typically purple.  Hooray for purple!  It's my favorite.
Be sure to visit the other Friends of Flourishes design team members for more inspiration: DaviGloriaKrenShirleyToni (YOU ARE HERE) and Vickie. You may also see fabulous work by Senior Design Team members Linda Lucas and Michelle Hahn.

Thanks for joining us for the release!  Be sure to check out the other products Flourisheslc has to offer!  And follow us on Facebook!

Details - Stamps Thistle (Flourishes); Paper: White, New Violet collection, patterned paper; Ink: Elegant Eggplant; Accessories: Circle die, paper snips, Copic Markers, sponge dauber, embossing folder, sanding block and dimensional adhesive.

2 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Toni, your card is so pretty. I love how you let the circle showcase the lovely thistle bloom.

kReN said...

I love the green and purple color combo. It is super! And I like that you used one of the smaller images in the set. TFS!