Monday, May 22, 2017

Clean and Simple and Luscious

I played along with the current CAS challenge to make a card that represents a memory.  Since I just hosted a birthday party for my daughter, I am recalling my own birthday parties.  I mostly had family parties when I was a child.  I had my first friend party when I was about 9 years old and my mother made me a fabulous cake.  I still remember the frosting to this day.
It had a gorgeous swirled frosting of about 4 or 5 different pastels.  Those pastels are represented in the plaid paper of my card.  The cake on my card represents the cake that she made.  I can't actually remember what flavor it was.  The frosting was the strongest part of that memory!

Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!

Details - Stamps: Luscious Layers digital (Flourishes); Paper: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, DCWV Sweet matstack; Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities, Spellbinders Curved Borders, Copic Markers, Sakura clear star gel pen, Recollections rhinestones, square punch, stampin' dimensionals, Scor-tape.

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

Oh my word!!! Mind blown!