Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Everything On Earth

Hello crafty friends!  It's Wednesday and we are halfway to the weekend.  Whew, this time of year is always crazy for me.  I thought I would just take a little time and share a card I made this past weekend.  I had a blast putting this one together with my fun new dies and paper.
This card features a sentiment from the Flourishes digital set called Heartfelt Words.  The sentiment clearly calls for the use of the globe die.  The fact that I got to sponge it all was just a bonus!  I think this would be a perfect anniversary or anytime "love" card.  It's fun to give and flattering to receive!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Heartfelt Words (Flourishes, lc);  Paper: Whisper White, Black Licorice, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Real Red, DCWV dp; Ink: Pacific Point, River Rock, Riding Hood Red; Accessories: Sissix Heart Framelits, Sissix The Journey die, linen thread, Scor-tape, Stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

Very beautiful work, well done!