Saturday, May 27, 2017

Friends of Flourishes and Anything Goes

Hello and Happy Saturday! This week is an Anything Goes theme.  It's a no host challenge as well.  Keep your eyes open for some amazing projects and likely a mix of old and new images.  I decided to work with a previously released image and love how it turned out.
I sought out the Dad You Rock digital image and worked up a masculine card. These are never easy for me. I embellished very little.  I have a few staples in the corner of my card, really only to hold on my sentiment that I printed on vellum.  It softens the colors on my geode a bit. I distressed the edges of the vellum for interest and called it done.

Now it's time to visit the Friends of Flourishes and see what type of embossing they have done: Davi,GloriaKrenShirleyToni and Vickie.

Thanks for stopping by!  

Details - Stamps: Dad You Rock (digital); Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, vellum; Ink; Smoky Slate; Accessories: watercolor pencils, aqua brush, white gel pen, stampin' sponge, MM distressing tool, stapler, Linen & Canvas impression plate.

2 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

Such a beautiful card!

kReN said...

I love the vellum overlay!