Saturday, May 6, 2017

Friends of Flourishes, Making a Scene

Hello and Happy Saturday! This week’s Friends of Flourishes theme is Making a Scene.  Our hostess, Shirley, offered up this challenge.  I would say that scenes are not my strong suit, so I went small.  I created a tiny scene and then built my CAS card around it.
Winter Birds is turning out to be one of my new favorite Flourishes lc stamps.  All of the stamps in my tiny scene are from this set.   I also used textured card stock from the Blue Jean Collection and silk ribbon from Flourishes lc.
The rest of my team has created beautiful projects for your viewing pleasure.  Be sure to visit them:  Davi, GloriaKrenShirleyToni (you are here) and Vickie.  While you are visiting, you might also want to see the other stamp sets available from Flourishes, lc.  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Winter Birds (Flourishes,lc); Paper: Blue Jean Collection (Flourishes, lc) , White; Ink: Soft Sky, Pool Party, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Tuxedo Black; Accessories: White silk ribbon (Flourishes), Spellbinders Antique Frame and Accents, Rounded Scallop Frame (Verve), sponge daubers, post-it, Copic Markers.

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

This is so beautiful and this design... wow awesome!