Thursday, May 25, 2017

National Wine Day & Ways To Use It

Happy Thursday!  Did you know that it is National Wine Day?  The folks on Splitcoaststampers are offering up a challenge to celebrate.  Lisa is asking crafters to use wine, grapes or vineyards on their project.  You can play along here.  

My card features an old set called Watercolor Garden.  It's one of those sets that is just so great that you can't ever part with it.  Let this card be exhibit A!  I don't know where else that I might have found grapes in my stash...but this worked!  I made a clean and simple card...because I love them.  I found the perfect Verve sentiment to go along with it!

Don't forget!  On the Scor-Pal blog, we have a feature called Pinspired.  My teammate, Lois, did her take and tutorial on the gorgeous Double Zig Zag card!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Watercolor Garden, Bloom & Grow (Verve); Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Tuxedo Black; Accessories: corner chomper, thin black taffeta, glue dot, sponge dauber, Sakura clear star gel pen.

No comments: