Thursday, May 18, 2017

Using Hardware or Metal Accents

This Thursday brings the Ways To Use It challenge.  Sabrina is hostessing and has chosen a hardware or metal accent theme.  I resurrected some Basic Gray Urban Prairie brads from deep within my stash for this card. I matched them up to some poppy colored ink and some fun washi tape.

I recently acquired this fun Verve Stamps set.  I used a couple of sentiments and three images from it.  It's going to be a great and versatile set. I also tried some flat photography.  I like it but don't love my background.  I'll have to work on that.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Take Note (Verve); Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade; Accessories: Basic Gray Urban Prairie brads, washi tape, Linen & Canvas impression plate, stampin' dimensionals, paper snips.

No comments: