Thursday, May 4, 2017

Ways To Use "U" - May The Fourth be With You

Happy Thursday!  It's May 4th and you know what that means.  May The Fourth Be With You:  Star Wars Day!  That is the basis for the Ways To Use It challenge today.  I am the hostess and have asked players to create a card based on "U" or "you" or "ewe".  
It's also Teacher Appreciation Week, so these projects fit both the Ways To Use It challenge and my needs at school.  The guitar card is for my daughter's 5th grade teacher.  He plays for his students every Friday. The tags were attached to Rolos covered in a ruler print paper. Our school secretary showed me the project she found on Pinterest and asked me to make the tags.

The guitar card is also based on a pin I saw a few years ago when I realized that my daughter was going to have three male teachers before she finished elementary school. Mind you, I work with all three of these men and do know a little bit about there interests.  If I really got stuck, I do know all of their wives!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Guitar Card - Stamps: Teachers Count (Verve); Paper: So Safrron, Early Espresso; Ink: Versamark, Pumpkin Pie; Accessories: stampin' sponge, mini brads, gold cording, scor-tape, foam tape, Spellbinders Circles, Spellbinders Ovals, paper snips, Sakura clear star gel pen, Top Note die, clear embossing powder, heat tool. 
You Rule Tags - Stamps: Graph Paper PJ (Verve), Chevron Love (Verve), SU alpha set; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Pool Party; Accessories: Spellbinder die, hole punch, red baker's twine, sponge dauber. 

2 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

I love your card. You always do such a wonderful work.

kReN said...

Love your projects! That guitar is super! TFS!