Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sweet Peaches


More Dare To Get Dirty in my life.  I have yet to look at today's challenges to see what is in store, but I'm sure that there will be something to push me out of my comfort zone again.  This card was for Lydia's Dare To Get Dirty challenge.  While I can't share the details of the challenge, I can tell you that it really moved me out of my comfort zone.  I rarely water color for fear that I might be doing it wrong, but I really like how this one turned out!

Of course, I turned it into a clean and simple card.  That's just me!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a glorious finish to your weekend!

Details - Stamps: Goody Goody Gumdrops (SU); Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Water color paper; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Accessories:  Kitchen Weave ef, Spellbinders Large Rectangle Nestabilities, Spellbinders Large Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities, May Arts burlap twine, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

So lovely, soft and look delicate!